Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Our 우리❤
Little 작은
Chib 집❤
Hello! Welcome~ 우리한테 메세지를 남겨주세요~! ^O^

CBOX We'll love you more if you leave us a message!!


# of Hits~ \(❤o❤)/
Famo&Jun say Hi!

Lovely cute Comments
Just two ordinary girls, love the simple things in life. Writing a blog about the most random subjects you can imagine to find in one blog. Junko "east asian" expert anything from korea to japan she will probally write about. Famo is the "random" expert anything from Football to Baking she will write about . Both are future Nurses - so keep an eye on their blog and please feel free to leave a comment or two ^o^

EatPrayLove!
Who we stalk...coz we're allowed...XD

Fokis Oricon.Jp SharingYoochun
Wednesday 21 July 2010 @ 19:50
22 입장 (Already?? O___O)
YoHo~! ^^
MySpace
It has been a while~ I am just here to give you all a little update. I have done nothing special and we havent been chased by a swan since the previous event.
Life has been kind of boring just staying at home. MySpace

 
I just wanted to talk about whats going on in this week. Although its nothing special so dont expect anything!! MySpace
OK. So...These are the things i am aiming for:
  • Driving Theory Test. I am preparing by buying a book and just staring at it for half an hour.
  • Havent even touched my homework yet...planning to do it in the so called "future".
  • Waiting for my yesstyle.com package. They sent it today? or was it yesterday? MySpace
  • I have started watching anime again. Starting from Naruto Shippunden to Full Metal. All Genres. ^^
  • I also started drawing again. It had been such a while since i last drew...anything. But i lied on my bed and started sketching with the pencil...a drawing became. So i tried to improve it a bit. Here it is.
 
I dont know...I was just drawing a side profile when a part of me wanted to draw a cigarette in his mouth. lol
The thing is...i told you ive been watching a lot of anime right now right? ...
And in every single one there seems to be at least one person who smokes. I just tried it for fun. But remember!! "SMOKING KILLS!"MySpace

 
huhuhu~

 
Anyway that is all. Im bored. Gonna go watch "Nana" now. I have already burnt today's dinner so i have nothing to lose right now...MySpace
 
Ja~Ne~!! ^^

Happy Summer~!! ^O^

This was the crazy Jun.

Labels:

Would you like to go back to top? (ㅍㅅㅍ)/
Monthly Archive ... 뿅!!

May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011
Recent Entries ... 고고고!!

Birthday Picnic = Swan attack + Cinema + WORLD CUP... 20 입장 - My Order on YesStyle.com 18 입장 - 생일~!! 18 입장 - Its been a while...^^ 17 입장 - Exam is 끝~~!! ^O^ 16 입장 - Asian Fob Fashion World cup madness & Friday Picture show ^O^ Extra Ordinary Thursday ~ ! 13 입장 - Update from Jun 12 입장~! ^O^
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS