Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Our 우리❤
Little 작은
Chib 집❤
Hello! Welcome~ 우리한테 메세지를 남겨주세요~! ^O^

CBOX We'll love you more if you leave us a message!!


# of Hits~ \(❤o❤)/
Famo&Jun say Hi!

Lovely cute Comments
Just two ordinary girls, love the simple things in life. Writing a blog about the most random subjects you can imagine to find in one blog. Junko "east asian" expert anything from korea to japan she will probally write about. Famo is the "random" expert anything from Football to Baking she will write about . Both are future Nurses - so keep an eye on their blog and please feel free to leave a comment or two ^o^

EatPrayLove!
Who we stalk...coz we're allowed...XD

Fokis Oricon.Jp SharingYoochun
Sunday 11 July 2010 @ 17:57
18 입장 - 생일~!!
Yoho~!! MySpace
It has been a while~
no excuses...just lazy. and nothing happening. xDD
But today~~!! ZZZAAAAAANNNN! Today is my B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y~ kekeke I turn into a responsible mature 18 year old teenager.
Being asian...nothing really happens. We just congratulate and eat.MySpace
But the thing that made me SUPER HAPPY was the wishes i got and how many i got. When i opened up the computer in the morning i was surprised to have found lots of wishes from my friends on facebook! I dont really go on it and im not a chattery person so i didnt really expect too much [I am sorry about that]. But seriously...i was touched.MySpace


I received loads of wishes today but i also received some yesterday as an early blessing~ I got a card from the place where i volunteer at once a week. :)
I know what all of you are thinking...GIFTS!!! lol
If i was wrong "Sorry" MySpace If i was right~ MySpace But i didnt get anything. I got to eat "Dimsum" if that counts as anything...but other than that i got cards and some money.MySpace


But i dont mind any of that because it isnt anything new. Besides i got to buy things from YesStyle and spend £100. MySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpace
Yes...you didnt see it wrong. (Actually i think i spent 50 more =_=) It might be not much to some people but thats a HUGE deal for me. I think i'm crazy but i just HAD to just to get it out of my system and to go kill myself later. MySpace <-- Lame excuse
I'll show you what i got in another post. This one is getting too long. hehe


Anyway~ my cake wasnt so pretty so i didnt take a picture of it (Actually i was thinking of it but it was already half gone... LOL) So here is the picture of the cards that i received today~
예쁘다~!!

I would like to end this post by thanking everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart~!
Thank-you very much~ It really made my day 50% more brighter~~!!
MySpace

This was Jun.

Labels:

Would you like to go back to top? (ㅍㅅㅍ)/
Monthly Archive ... 뿅!!

May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011
Recent Entries ... 고고고!!

18 입장 - Its been a while...^^ 17 입장 - Exam is 끝~~!! ^O^ 16 입장 - Asian Fob Fashion World cup madness & Friday Picture show ^O^ Extra Ordinary Thursday ~ ! 13 입장 - Update from Jun 12 입장~! ^O^ What day is it today??? O_O Indolent~! 9 입장 - 9th Entry
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS