Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Our 우리❤
Little 작은
Chib 집❤
Hello! Welcome~ 우리한테 메세지를 남겨주세요~! ^O^

CBOX We'll love you more if you leave us a message!!


# of Hits~ \(❤o❤)/
Famo&Jun say Hi!

Lovely cute Comments
Just two ordinary girls, love the simple things in life. Writing a blog about the most random subjects you can imagine to find in one blog. Junko "east asian" expert anything from korea to japan she will probally write about. Famo is the "random" expert anything from Football to Baking she will write about . Both are future Nurses - so keep an eye on their blog and please feel free to leave a comment or two ^o^

EatPrayLove!
Who we stalk...coz we're allowed...XD

Fokis Oricon.Jp SharingYoochun
Saturday 5 June 2010 @ 22:09
9 입장 - 9th Entry
你好~!!Cute Gif Pictures, Images and Photos
How have you been my pretty friend? ^^ hm&i Pictures, Images and Photos
Ugh...life has been very hectic these past few days...i dont even remember how they have passed by so swiftly.
GIF Pictures, Images and Photos
I have been a little busy due to voluntary works...exams...work (in general) and the visit of my cousin sister~!! ^O^
I love my sister! She's the best!! shes only a little 11 year old girl but she is so mature...me being 17 she listens to what i have to say and responds accordingly. I love her maturity and the level at which we can communicate~~!!! ^O^
She is just someone you love without even knowing that you do...dancing cute Pictures, Images and Photos
Anyway...this week i skipped one of my voluntary shifts...i felt a little bad about it. But it has leaded me to deicide that i should quit it. Why? because...due to college and exams i seem to skip a lot of shifts. Also i will not have as much time as last year so it would be best to utilize time. (Saying such wise words when i have been playing and nothing else this week ... did i mention i have an exam on tuesday??? O_O;;)
O angel!! Please give me the exam paper right now...or the answer sheet...xD cute gif Pictures, Images and Photos

I heard the GC was awesome! Everyone from IJ was there but moi...GREAT!! *cries*
Anyway yesterday was 박유천's B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y~~!! LOVE BULLET Pictures, Images and Photos We made cake and ate it ourselves... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ..
Chun cute wave Pictures, Images and Photos

I'll post a pic in the morning...too tired right now...(its 23:45 as i type this down...)
EDITED!! [Here are the pictures of our attempt at cakie~~ ^O^]

Yummy no? xDD

ANYWAY to end it all i am now willing to revise hard for tuesday!! Since my cutie sister has left she cannot distract me...(although i miss her dearly...) but yes! MUST WORK HARD! AND ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE EXAMS COMING UP LETS WORK HARD TOGETHER and then we can celebrate the ends of it all together~!!Cute Pictures, Images and Photos

Here let me give you some candy! ^^
Star gumball machine gif Pictures, Images and Photos

When you go to bed, the person who is looking forward to tomorrow is a happy person
- Hirti
Such a lovely quote~ Cute Pictures, Images and Photos
Look forward to life~!! Being O.P.T.I.M.I.S.T.I.C about tomorrow will make it more F.U.N~! So become a happy person before you sleep tonight~!! Cute Pictures, Images and Photos

This was Jun~! I feel wriggly...LOL zumzum Pictures, Images and Photos
(This was way too long...*O* sorry... m(_ _)m)

Last but not least~ Our Entertainment Corner~ I couldnt find the whole group. T^T
so here are some YG idols! ^O^
CL Pictures, Images and Photos seungri Pictures, Images and Photos GD Pictures, Images and Photos TOP Pictures, Images and Photos TOP Pictures, Images and Photos G-Dragon Pictures, Images and Photos TaeYang Pictures, Images and Photos

Maybe i'll add more when i find more...^^;;
OK Goodnight~ Z_Z

Labels:

Would you like to go back to top? (ㅍㅅㅍ)/
Monthly Archive ... 뿅!!

May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011
Recent Entries ... 고고고!!

8번째 입장 - Eigth Entry Friends 다섯번째 입장 - Fifth Entry 4th post 제 4 입장 1 Follower OMG!! ^O^ 두번째 입장 - Second Entry 첫번째 입장 - First Entry
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS